WHO are we?
- Our volunteers are students: highschool, college, & life-long learners
- Our volunteers are teachers: introducing others to the wonders of nature
- Our volunteers are doers: assisting our staff in classes & events and enhancing the Arboretum grounds & trails
WHAT do we do?
- Our volunteers contribute their time, passion and knowledge to assist the Arboretum’s education and conservation programs which are the corner stones of our Mission.
- Our volunteers get involved, get outside & get back into nature through active & support activities.
Both weekday and weekend volunteer opportunities are available. The minimum age for volunteering is 16. Orientations & trainings are held throughout the year.
Our volunteers do what they enjoy doing:
HOW do we do it?
- Like to work with kids? Check out our children’s programs!
- Like to chat with others and share your love of nature? Check out our Discovery Room, helping with events, behind the scenes support or at the Information Desk!
- Like to learn about the native flora & fauna? Check out our gardening & trail work groups!